[Infusion-users] Layout Reorderer and jQueryUIWidgets

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 15:07:32 UTC 2010

[Somehow my response didn't get sent earlier, despite having thought I sent it last week...]

Eli,

It's a granularity problem. Infusion's build system treats dependencies as modules that contain multiple files. We treat all jQuery UI plugins as a single module at the moment. This is a known issue.

A couple of workarounds:

1. As you suggested, exclude all jQuery UI widgets and just satisfy the ones you actually use.
2. Create new dependency declaration JSON files for each plugin individually. We'd happily accept a patch for inclusion in Infusion, and it's easy to to do.

Hope this helps,

Colin