[Infusion-users] Layout Reorderer and jQueryUIWidgets

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 14:56:55 UTC 2010

Hi Eli,

Sorry about the long wait on a reply, we've been fairly focused on Engage recently.

This is actually a known issue with the build scripts at the moment.

Although, if I'm reading the description correctly, the single js file that is concatenated together should be correct. It is just that the extra individual files get copied over as well.

Hope that helps.
Justin