[Infusion-users] Image Reorderer inside a scrollable container

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 20:57:26 UTC 2010

Hi Jonathan,

Sorry about the delayed response. We've all been a bit heads down on Engage lately.

Could you expand a bit on what you would like to achieve. I would imagine that it should work, but I'm not entirely sure I know what you want it to be doing.

I've cc'd Colin and Eli since they should know the most about the scroller.