[Infusion-users] Layout Reorderer and jQueryUIWidgets

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Fri Feb 19 17:42:06 UTC 2010

In Sakai 3, we use the Layout Reorderer component. I'm looking at building a custom Fluid build instead of using Infusion-All. Looking through the dependencies, I notice that if I pick up the Reorderer component I get a lot of jQuery UI widget stuff that doesn't seem to be needed for Layout Reorderer.

ui.dialog.js, ui.accordion.js, ui.slider.js

I assume that I need: ui.draggable.js.

There doesn't seem to be a way for me to do a build that excludes the former but excludes that latter. It would be great to be able to build a build that just works for Layout Reorderer with out the rest of the Reorderer.

At the moment, I'm planning on excluding jQueryUIWidgets, and bundling ui.draggable.js separately.

By the way, if I'm missing something here, please let me know.

Thanks,
Eli

Eli Cochran
user interaction developer