[Infusion-users] Can Pager be used with .Net?

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 18:44:56 UTC 2010

Hi Nikhil,

The Pager will work with just about any server that can produce HTML and JSON data feeds. I don't know of anyone in the community who is using it with ASP.NET, but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work.

I'm not very familiar with the DataList control, but I think you probably won't need to use it in this case. The Pager takes care of generating data tables and markup on the client side when supplied with a JSON-based model.

I hope that helps,

Colin