[Infusion-users] Can Pager be used with .Net?

Nikhil Jain rinkscharm at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:10:10 UTC 2010

Hello Everybody,

We want to implement pager with our existing application which is developed on ASP.NET and a bit of javascript. And, I was curious to know if we can implement the pager code with ASP.NET controls like DATALIST Control and LITERAL controls?

And do we have examples/help guide on the site about how to integrate the pager code with the above controls?

Thanks
Nikhil Jain