[Infusion-users] Question Regarding "Uploader"

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:23:06 UTC 2010

Hello,

I did a quick look at the Uploader's API and I think you could probably make use of the onFileProgress event.
The onFileProgress event fires periodically with the file, fileBytesComplete, and fileTotalBytes.
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Uploader+API#UploaderAPI-SupportedEvents

Using this with some math and time functions would probably help you get at what you wanted.

I've also cc'd Colin Clark and Eli Cochran, who both have spent time working on the Uploader, as they may have some more thoughts and ideas about this.