[Infusion-users] Broken demo: FSS Reset

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocad.ca
Fri Aug 27 16:19:54 UTC 2010

On 2010-08-27, at 11:56 AM, Paul Gazda wrote:

> In the example below, you show tags H1, H2, H1, H4. I think you mean H1, H2, H3, H4.

Paul, thanks for the report. I've filed an bug report for it:

You have very good timing - we're just in the process of reviewing our demo portal and trying to clean up these kinds of issues, so this will likely be resolved very soon.

acheetham at ocad.ca            Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University