[Infusion-users] Infusion maintenance releases coming

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 18:13:39 UTC 2010

A few weeks ago one of our users alerted us to an issue when using multiple instances of Infusion on the same page. ( http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-3679 ) We will be releasing a couple of maintenance releases to address this issue, Infusion 1.1.3 and Infusion 1.2.1.

It is believed that simply updating swfobject to version 2.2 should resolve the problem. We are planning on creating a simple test example to demonstrate the issue, and verify the fix against. This will probably live in the scratchpad for now, just because it will have to use two versions of the fluid-all.js file.

Assuming all goes well the plan will be to release Infusion 1.1.3 on Friday August 27, or Monday August 30. Infusion 1.2.1 will follow on Friday September 3 or Tuesday September 7.