[Infusion-users] Mobile FSS interface in Firefox 3.6

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 20:54:25 UTC 2010

Hi Mark,

So I've pulled down the css file that you had created and created a space in our incubator for it. I've branched Fluid  Infusion and added it into fss' css directory. I've also updated the mobile fss demos to pull it in.

You can see your contributed file in our repository.
https://source.fluidproject.org/svn/incubator/mfss_firefox/infusion-branch/src/webapp/framework/fss/css/fss-mobile-theme-firefox.css

You can also view a built version of the mobile fss demos including the firefox css file
http://build.fluidproject.org:8095/incubator/mfss_firefox/infusion-branch/src/webapp/demos/fss/mobile/demo.html

I've also filed a couple of tasks in jira (our issue tracker) for those suggestions you made.

Thanks a bunch for this contribution. If you would like me to also set you up as a contributor, please let me know and I'll be happy to do that.