[Infusion-users] Reorderer component persistence

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 16:11:12 UTC 2010

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your feedback.

Currently you could take a look at our nightly build of uPortal which includes an example of a persisted reorderer. (See: http://build.fluidproject.org/ )

We do have plans to update our demos. However there is no specific time frame for this at the moment. I do think your idea of using cookies should be doable. We currently make use of a similar strategy for our UI Options demo. If you are interested, we could work with you to implement an example with a persisted store.

As for github, our code is currently in an svn repository, which I don't believe would work on github. That being said we are starting to think of using a decentralized repository.

Here is a link to Infusion's trunk.
http://source.fluidproject.org/svn/fluid/infusion/trunk/

Thanks again for the feedback, and please don't hesitate to pass along any more thoughts.