[Infusion-users] Mobile FSS interface in Firefox 3.6

Mark McLaren mark.mclaren at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 22:09:50 UTC 2010

Thanks Justin,

I hope that I didn't come across as too critical, I was just ignorant of
the fact that the leading mobile browser all users WebKit specific CSS.
I have updated my test page so that it also includes Firefox 3.6 Android
style rendering.  At the moment all the Firefox specific styles are
stored in one file @:

<http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6523560/infusion/css/fss-mobile-theme-firefox.css>

This file should be stored in the same place that
fss-mobile-theme-android.css and fss-mobile-theme-iphone.css are located
in the framework.  The file also augments fss-mobile-layout.css to add
the rounded corners.  If you prefer I could merge the changes made into
fss-mobile-layout.css, fss-mobile-theme-android.css and
fss-mobile-theme-iphone.css respectively.

Best wishes,

Mark

PS Sorry about the previous incomplete e-mail.