[Infusion-users] Mobile FSS interface in Firefox 3.6

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 17:59:41 UTC 2010

Hello Mark,

That test page looks great.

We are definitely interested in expanding our coverage so that mFSS works in
more browsers. If you have a patch that you would be willing to share with
us, we can look into getting it into the next release of Infusion.

Also, sorry that it wasn't clear that mFSS would only work in webkit based
browsers. Initially when we started working on it, I believe webkit was the
only engine that supported many of these features.