[Infusion-users] Pager tutorial update?

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Fri Sep 25 14:25:28 UTC 2009

On 23-Sep-09, at 4:55 PM, Kevin Wilkinson UCI wrote:

> I'm trying to use the Pager component with Fluid and am having some
> trouble getting it to function properly.  The tutorial page says
> that a new update will make the data-driven mode much easier to
> configure, but that was back in May 09.  Is there any estimate as to
> when this is going to be released?

Kevin, thanks for reminding us about this out-of-date documentation :-)

The Pager component is currently undergoing revisions, so we've been
holding off on producing a new tutorial. I'm sorry for the lack of
suitable documentation, but we have many people who are knowledgeable
about the Pager and who would be more than happy to work with you to
help you get your implementation running.

Please feel free to email any questions to this list, and/or you could
try our IRC channel, where all of our developers hang out:
    http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/IRC+Channel

Anastasia Cheetham                       a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Interface Developer, Fluid Project      http://fluidproject.org
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre   /   University of Toronto