[Infusion-users] Accessible Checkbox Demo

Jacki Bauer mazzifer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:05:40 UTC 2009

I'm using Firefox 3.5 and JAWS 10.

When I turn JAWS off I can navigate and check/uncheck all four boxes.
However, when JAWS is on, I only hear the label for 'Berg'.  I can't get
focus on the other checkboxes.  I don't know if this has something to do
with the way I'm using JAWS - I might be missing something because although
I do a lot of testing, I only know basic JAWS commands and am definitely not
a JAWS power user.