[Infusion-users] Accessible Checkbox Demo

Jacki Bauer mazzifer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 12:04:02 UTC 2009

I was looking at the checkboxes on this page to check them for accessibility
-
http://fluidproject.org/releases/1.1.1/standalone-demos/keyboard-a11y/html/CheckboxExample.html

Does anyone know how these are supposed to be accessible?  I cannot check or
uncheck the boxes with my keyboard, and JAWS only reads one of the checkbox
labels - Berg over and over again.  JAWS never announces that there is a
form control or that it is a checkbox.  From my point of view, it is as
inaccessible as any other AJAX site, which is really disappointing.