[Infusion-users] Multiple inline dropdown boxes?

Jeremy Pruitt jeremypruitt at mac.com
Mon Sep 14 17:50:23 UTC 2009

Ya, I was hoping to just provide a class like ,draftOrder, but that didn't seem to work. Once I changed it to #draftOrder it worked, but only on the first drop down. Which is the right behavior given that it's an id.

Here's an example of me trying to use the .flc-inlineEditable class:

    http://pastie.org/616423

And that should give you an indication of how the html is laid out.

Thanks so much for your help! I love the look of this dropdown, and the small amount of code to maintain, but I need more than 100 on a given page.

 - Jeremy