[Infusion-users] Multiple inline dropdown boxes?

Jeremy Pruitt jeremypruitt at mac.com
Mon Sep 14 10:52:37 UTC 2009

I'm having some trouble using fluid to render many inline dropdown boxes. I can use the normal method to get a single dropdown:

    fluid.inlineEdit.dropdown("#draftOrder");

But I can't seem to use the ".flc-inlineEditable" class like (I think) you're supposed to be able to do with normal text inline edits:

    fluid.inlineEdits("#draftOrder");

Is it possible to do something equivalent to:

    fluid.inlineEdits.dropdown("#draftOrder");

Or pass a class like .draftOrder instead of an id like #draftOrder? Any help is much appreciated :)

 - Jeremy