[Infusion-users] Cabinet?

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 13:09:56 UTC 2009

Hi Anastasia,

On 14-Oct-09, at 8:53 AM, Anastasia Cheetham wrote:
>> I'm wondering if there is any estimate as to when this component
>> might become available within Infusion (if at all).
>

> I guess I'll infer from the lack of response that the answer is "not
> soon" ;-)

We're just that we're in the home stretch on the Infusion 1.1.2
release and slow to respond to emails. Sorry for the delay.

The Cabinet is cool, and it's working pretty well. Expect to see it
included in Infusion 1.2, our next release major release. No firm
dates yet, but I'm hoping to see 1.2 land within the next couple of
months.

In the meantime, it's available here as part of our Engage product:

http://source.fluidproject.org/svn/incubator/engage-client/trunk/components/browse/js/Cabinet.js