[Infusion-users] Inline Select Component Questions

Laurel A. Williams laurel.williams at utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 7 13:38:31 UTC 2009

Hi Jen,

Because this Dropdown Inline Edit is in "sneak peek"
(http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Components), we haven't
included the jQuery selectbox plugin in modules we include in the main
infusion build. As you probably noted, the demo of the dropdown inline
edit is in the testing folder, and that is the only place you will find
the selectbox plugin included as a dependency at this time. I'm thinking
that it would be promoted to the main library modules when we get a
farther along in its development.

Laurel