[Infusion-users] Cabinet?

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 6 15:02:24 UTC 2009

I've heard talk of a Cabinet component: that it's like an accordion,
but that multiple 'panes' can be open at the same time.

This functionality has been implemented in the CollectionSpace
interface, but just with some basic JavaScript. I'd love to use an
Infusion Cabinet component, and I'm wondering if there is any estimate
as to when this component might become available within Infusion (if
at all).

Anastasia Cheetham                       a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Interface Developer, Fluid Project      http://fluidproject.org
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre   /   University of Toronto