[Infusion-users] What syntax for single inlineEdit?

Matt Zumwalt collaborate at yourmediashelf.com
Mon Nov 30 20:32:44 UTC 2009

The funny nesting in the id doesn't have any particular purpose in the DOM itself.  It's so that our save function knows how to submit the values to the app (equivalent to the "name" attribute in html form inputs).  The particular syntax is a rails convention.

I'm not extremely familiar with jquery.  Are you saying that ids in this format will screw up the jquery #id selector?  I tried using a more ordinary id but it didn't help:

<dd id="foo" class="flc-inlineEditable">
</dd>

    var singleEdit = fluid.inlineEdit("#foo", {});
    singleEdit.edit();

... this still fails.