[Infusion-users] What syntax for single inlineEdit?

Antranig Basman Antranig.Basman at colorado.edu
Mon Nov 30 20:17:11 UTC 2009

This is problematic:

  <dd id="document[creator_values][1]"

Javascript expressions are not evaluated from within markup - so all you
have done here is created a node with the literal id
"document[creator_values][1]". In general this kind of global storage
within the document is not recommended in any case since it pollutes the
global namespace. Giving your markup a genuine concrete id or else
identifying it to fluid.inlineEdit using a selector will work better.

Cheers,
A.