[Infusion-users] What syntax for single inlineEdit?

Matt Zumwalt matt.zumwalt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 20:08:06 UTC 2009

I've got the fluid.inlineEdits (multi-edits) working, but now I want to separately initialize just one additional dom node, but I can't get fluid.inlineEdit (single edit) to work.  What am I doing wrong?

Sample HTML:

  <dd id="document[creator_values][1]" class="flc-inlineEditable">
  </dd>

I've tried this function on init:

jQuery(document).ready(function () {
    var singleEdit = fluid.inlineEdit("#document[creator_values][1]", {});
    singleEdit.edit();
}

... also tried this:

jQuery(document).ready(function () {
    var singleEdit = fluid.inlineEdit("#document_creator_new_values", {});
    singleEdit.edit();
}

... neither works, but no errors come up either.