[Infusion-users] Inline edit question: adding new editable fields after page load

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 20:38:53 UTC 2009

Hi Jeremy,

I think I understand your question and as far as I know that is not something that we support.

I'm assuming you are using fluid.inlineEdits (note the plural). What you may be able to do is to use fluid.inlineEdit (note the singular) with a unique selector to the new inline edit field.

Please let us know if that solves  your issue. Also if you think that is something we should absolutely support please feel free to let me know or to file a feature request in our issue tracker.

http://issues.fluidproject.org

And if you have a solution to that please feel free to submit a patch.