[Infusion-users] fluid infusion: dropdown inline edit & multiline inline edit

Christian Vuerings vueringschristian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 17:50:53 UTC 2009

Jess,

Thanks for the response.

The roadmap definitely does make sense and we are already looking
forward to some new features such as the HTML5 upload with progressive
enhancement and the improvements on the inline edit component.

I was already subscribed to the infusion-users and fluid-work list. In
addition I subscribed the fluid-announce list as well.

Regards,
Christian