[Infusion-users] fluid infusion: dropdown inline edit & multiline inline edit

Jess Mitchell jessmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 16:59:52 UTC 2009

Christian,

It's probably not too understandable, but the latest articulation of
our Roadmap for Infusion is in picture form here:  http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Infusion+1.5+Roadmap
  -- I imagine some accompanying text that sketches out the items to
come soon.

One of the best ways to keep up to date on our progress is either to
listen in to the fluid-work mailing list or sign up for fluid-annouce
and see when we cut releases.

Best,
Jess