[Infusion-users] Quesion on File Uploader from Infusion 1.1.2

Cindy Qi Li cindyqi.li at utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 24 16:24:11 UTC 2009

Hi,

The multi-file uploader stops working after I upgraded our infusion library from 1.1.0 to 1.1.2. "Browse Files" button no longer gives me the popup file selection box and no javascript error is reported from firebug.

So, I grabbed the file uploader demo, saved into a test html, modified a bit to point to my local infusoin 1.1.2 library, still, it doesn't work at both firefox and IE explorer. Can someone help me to see what I missed out? Thanks.

The demo I get the code from:
http://fluidproject.org/releases/1.1.2/demos/uploader/demo.html#normal

Attached is my test script.

Cindy from ATutor team