[Infusion-users] Hi

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 14:13:32 UTC 2009

Hello Joakim,

Currently we only have an example that uses FCK editor v2.6. I don't think anyone has experimented with the new CKeditor yet. Although I just noticed that it now supports the use of a CDN (http://ckeditor.com/blog/CKEditor_Loading_performance_details), which is something that we use for our tinyMCE demo and had wanted to do for FCK.

We have filed a jira for that.

That being said, I believe the goal of our implementation of richText Inline Edit was not to restrict  integrators with which rich text editor they could use. We did provide integrations for some of the common ones at the time, but you could use those as an example of how to extend beyond what we've offered.

Hope that's some help, and please feel free to ask us more questions or post some more comments.