[Infusion-users] fluid infusion: dropdown inline edit & multiline inline edit

Christian Vuerings vueringschristian at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 09:51:53 UTC 2009

We, at Sakai are currently using the "Simple Text Inline Edit"
component on our Sakai3 profile pages.
And we have some questions about the Inline Edit components in general:

1) What is the plan for the "Dropdown Inline Edit" component, when do
you think it is going from the "Sneak peek" status to the "Preview"
status?

2) Is it possible to have a multiline inline edit, without the "Rich
Text" functionality? (For now we use our own script to make the
multiline edit work (without richtext) )

3) Some users where complaining about the fact that when we use the
"Simple Text Inline Edit" component and they use the tab key for
navigating to each editable item. They first need to press the enter
key before they can edit the content. Is there any reason why you did
it this way and are we able to change this behaviour? e.g. If you
start typing and the editable field has the focus, you are can enter
data.