[Infusion-users] Renderer question: decorators on multiple elements?

antranig at caret.cam.ac.uk antranig at caret.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 30 23:53:16 UTC 2009

Ahh... I suppose that would be a "bug", or limitation of the current
implementation :P It is only capable of "hitting" a single target
component with a decorator impl...
Perhaps we should make a JIRA for this :)

https://source.collectionspace.org/collection-space/src/ui/trunk/src/main/webapp/js/ObjectEntry.js

https://source.collectionspace.org/collection-space/src/ui/trunk/src/main/webapp/html/