[Infusion-users] Renderer question: decorators on multiple elements?

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Tue Jun 30 20:19:46 UTC 2009

I have a question about attaching decorators to elements using the
Renderer.

The source code I'm working on is at
     https://source.collectionspace.org/collection-space/src/ui/trunk/src/main/webapp/js/ObjectEntry.js
and the associated HTML is in
     https://source.collectionspace.org/collection-space/src/ui/trunk/src/main/webapp/html/
(specifically in ObjectEntryTemplate.html)

I have a "save" function that I want to attach to two save buttons in
my HTML (one at the top of the page, one at the bottom). I have the
same classname ("csc-save") on both save buttons.

I'm using a cutpoints object to map the selector (".csc-save") to an
ID that is used in the component tree. The cutpoints object is used in
a resource object passed to fluid.fetchResources(), and then in
fluid.reRender().

The save function is only being attached to the first <input> element,
but not to the second. Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong?
Should what I'm trying to do work?

(Feel free to ask for clarification - I'm probably not describing
things very well...)

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca