[Infusion-users] Infusion - bug with the reorderer

Stál Zoltán zoltanstal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 18:05:21 UTC 2009

Hi everyone!

I'm using the reorderer addon to make my jquery-tabs sortable by dragging.
Everything was fine until now when I noticed that if I
drag a tab from left to right it doesn't drop off between the 2 desired
elements(where the dropmarker appears), instead next to these,
to the right (imagine a horizontal list)!
If I drag an element from right to left, everything's OK, it drops off where
the dropmarker shows. *What could be the problem??*

My second question is: Is there a way to make a *bounding box* for the
reorderer, so that the dragged avatar can't go out of a certain
area, like a rectangle?

Thanks for the replies in advance!

Zoltan