[Infusion-users] jQuery + infusion --- making draggable tabs

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Tue Jun 16 17:12:02 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm not completely sure what tips to suggest. Would you be able to
provide a sample showing the issues that you are having?

I'm forwarding this response off to the "Infusion Users" list (infusion-users at fluidproject.org
).

It may be helpful to send your response to the "Infusion Users" list
as well, and chat with us on the IRC Channel ( http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/IRC+Channel
  ).  This will allow you to reach out to the community for possible
solutions.

Hope that helps as a start.

- Justin