[Infusion-users] jQuery + infusion --- making draggable tabs

Justin Obara justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Fri Jun 12 19:30:23 UTC 2009

Hello,

Glad to see that you are taking a look at Fluid Infusion. Hopefully I
can be of some help.

The example you have sent is using our Reorderer component.
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Reorderer

The Reorderer is a production ready component. The testing page that
you have come across is the test protocol that we run on the component
to ensure its quality. You can download a copy of Fluid Infusion from
the downloads section on our website.
http://fluidproject.org/products/fluid-infusion/download-infusion/

For your particular interest you can take a look at the List Reorderer
tutorial.
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/List+Reorderer+Tutorial

While this tutorial is based on sorting a vertical list, the
application is very similar. I believe you will only have to change
the reordering orientation from vertical to horizontal. More
information on this can be found on the API page.
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/List+Reorderer+API

For more information you can send an e-mail to our Infusion Users
mailing list, I have cc'd this e-mail there.
infusion-users at fluidproject.org

We also have an IRC channel that you are welcome to chat with us on.
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/IRC+Channel