[Infusion-users] Unbounded Scrolling when Dragging Movables

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 18:14:30 UTC 2009

Hey all,

Good idea. Exposing the options we pass to ui.draggable makes a lot of
sense to me. This is something we've done in other components, such as
UI Options' text field slider. Makes it easier for users to customize
our own use of jQuery UI widgets consistently.

In the meantime, will it require a source-level change to the
Reorderer to implement dragging boundaries?

Colin