[Infusion-users] Unbounded Scrolling when Dragging Movables

Antranig Basman Antranig.Basman at colorado.edu
Tue Dec 8 18:07:43 UTC 2009

Yes, I believe that usage of the draggable API is so ancestral that the
containment option may not have been present when the Reorderer was
designed. It looks useful and relevant, and if we can demonstrate some
desirable effects from using it we should definitely build this into the
  API, probably for completeness in the form of a generalised
"pass-through" (with some helpful defaults) of a set of options to
ui.draggable.