[Infusion-users] What syntax for single inlineEdit?

Matt Zumwalt collaborate at yourmediashelf.com
Tue Dec 1 08:08:22 UTC 2009

Thanks for the help.  I just needed put the code in a clean page -- I was hitting all sorts of funny id collisions.

I'm now able to inject new inline editable fields into a page on the fly -- this answers Jeromy's question from the other day about adding new editable fields after page load.  In short - Justin was right.  You can use fluid.inlineEdit to initialize an editable field whenever you want.  I'll pass on some tutorial content for you when I get a chance.

Cheers,
Matt Zumwalt
MediaShelf, LLC
http://www.yourmediashelf.com