Community Design Crit ( May 19, 2022 ) - IDRC Website Projects Page(s)

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Tue May 17 13:17:49 UTC 2022

There will be a Community Design Crit on May 19, 9am to 10am ET.

Topic: IDRC Website Projects Page(s)

We’ll discuss the Project page(s) <https://idrc.ocadu.ca/projects-and-tools/> on the IDRC site. We plan to discuss what the original plans were and how the site, as it currently is, is meeting current needs/requirements.

Links:
Task board <https://github.com/inclusive-design/idrc/projects/2> for the IDRC site redesign
Project page(s) <https://idrc.ocadu.ca/projects-and-tools/>

Meeting Details: