Sub-task fields displayed in JIRA.

Tony Atkins tony at raisingthefloor.org
Wed Oct 27 08:46:29 UTC 2021

Hi, All.

I just added the issue key to the sub-task table, as shown here:

[image: Screenshot 2021-10-27 at 10.42.20.png]

The summary is an implicit field that always appears first, I put the issue
key after that.  I got rid of the issue type icon for now, it's easy to put
back if anyone is using a mix of technical tasks, sub-issues and subtasks
and needs to distinguish them.

Anyway, that was what our team needed.  If your teams / projects need
something different, just get in touch.

Cheers,

Tony