Some news from Alan

Alan Harnum aharnum at ocadu.ca
Wed Aug 25 14:01:37 UTC 2021

Hello Fluid community,

I'd like to let you all know that after six years at the Inclusive Design Research Centre where I've worked with many of you on Infusion, Kettle, the GPII and other projects in the Fluid ecosystem, I am moving after Labour Day to a new job at the Ontario Digital Service. I'm excited to take everything I've learned in this work over the last six years and apply it to the work of digital government. It's been a pleasure working with everyone and I am sure we'll cross paths in the future!

Best
Alan