Finding difficulties in Understanding the structure of the Infusion docs repository

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 12:52:28 UTC 2020

 Hello Jenniline,

The contents of the documentation is stored under https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion-docs/tree/master/src/documents <https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion-docs/tree/master/src/documents> the other file that may be interesting is https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion-docs/blob/master/site-structure.json <https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion-docs/blob/master/site-structure.json>

Thanks
Justin