Interested in applying for GSOC 2020

Gregor Moss gmoss at ocadu.ca
Fri Mar 27 21:15:08 UTC 2020

Hi Jenniline,

Thanks for the warm introduction. As the deadline is fast approaching, I suggest submitting your draft proposal via the GSoC website as soon as possible if you haven’t already, and your final proposal by Monday the 31st. As I mentioned in my other email to this list a few minutes ago, you may not receive feedback before the final submission deadline since the mentors don’t usually work weekends.

Cheers,
Gregor