GSoC 2020: Using a Game Controller as a Navigation Aid

Mafany Tande Myles Bilong tandemyles37 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 16:55:39 UTC 2020

I am Myles, a junior studying computer engineering at the University of
Buea in Cameroon. I know I'm late but I'm a hardworking person. I am
interested in the 'Using a Game Controller as a Navigation Aid' project and
have completed the how to get started requirements. I look forward to
working on this project. I'm ready to begin the next step.

Hi the-t-in-rtf, I realized that you're the mentor for the GSoC 2020
project I really wanna work on. I am skilled in JavaScript and HTML. I'm
drawing up a proposal and plan of action now.