Regarding the project "Port UIO+ Chrome Extension to Firefox and Safari"

Umang Modi umangkumarmodi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 21:16:16 UTC 2020

Hi Justin,

I cloned the entire repo and built the extension locally on my computer.
Currently, I'm using Windows 10 OS, and after loading the unpacked
extension on Google Chrome I tried using the keyboard shortcut to open the
extension panel and I didn't face any issue.
"Also the issue (GPII-4241 <https://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII-4241>)
suggested a keyboard shortcut. While the suggested one won't work, you can
look into creating something similar based off of it."
Can you please elaborate on what context you're saying it would not work?
Is it like all the keyboard shortcuts should be same for all machines or is
it something else?
I'm including an image of the code. Please check if the bug if fixed or not.

- Also whenever I'm loading the unpacked extension on Google Chrome I'm
getting an error message "WebSocket connection to
'ws://localhost:8081/browserChannel' failed: Error in connection
establishment: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED". I am including the image of
the error message below. Please help me fix this error.

Thanks and Regards,
Umang Modi