Regarding the project "Port UIO+ Chrome Extension to Firefox and Safari"

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:09:02 UTC 2020

Hi Umang,

I suppose it’s fine to build using a VM; however, unless you have a VM in a supported cloud environment I’m not sure you’ll be able to run one. The last I checked, macOS only allowed virtualized macOS instances to run on Apple hardware. If it isn’t something you can do, and you still want to work on this project make sure to mention that as part of your proposal and ensure that the scope and breadth of your work is sufficient for the time.

Thanks
Justin