Regarding Project "Migrate FLOE and Fluid project websites to a Modern Static Site Generator"

Gregor Moss gmoss at ocadu.ca
Mon Mar 16 16:57:21 UTC 2020

Hi Shoaib,

We don’t require the use of a particular Static Site Generator for this project, though initially we chose Hugo since we use it on a couple of other sites in our organization. You should detail why you have made your selection in your proposal, and this can include the research you have done. I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Gregor