GSoC'20 : Using a Game Controller as a Navigation Aid

zaid junaid zaidjunaid3 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 21:54:09 UTC 2020

Hi Abhishek
The solution you mentioned above for the second group seems to be good,
and I guess we can try to work on it
for the first group, we should try to think of a solution that can work
well to improve the experience with assisting devices as well.
and also it is not sure if we will be limiting ourselves to chrome
extension or electron framework
I was told to look at the working of Steam controllers to get a better idea.

Also due to the weekend mentors are not available, try connecting with them
through the IRC channel. particularly for this project  @the-t-in-rtf (IRC)
is the mentor
you can connect him during the European working hours.

cheers