GSoC

Yash Mathne yash6866 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 09:37:40 UTC 2020

Hey there,

I am Yash Mathne, a Computer Science student with 2 years of experience
with web development. I would love to contribute to GSOC'2020 on either the
Extension Porting project or the Navigation Using Gamepad project. I have
already started working on the latter and tracked down a few issues with
the already existing solutions for the same. And as for the former, I am
currently reviewing the code base and reading up on how to port chrome
extension to other browsers while working on some issues listed on your
issue tracker such as converting the extention to a vertical stack. Please
direct me to a proper channel of communication as the IRC channel doesn't
seem to be responsive.

Thank you,
Yash Mathne