Help needed with an issue on floeproject.org

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:06:52 UTC 2020

Hi Sachin,

It looks like the call to fluid.uiOptions.prefsEditor <https://github.com/fluid-project/floeproject.org/blob/master/js/floe.js#L27-L33> is missing the tocMessage option. You can see an example in the uiOptions demo config <https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/blob/master/demos/uiOptions/index.html#L86>.

Also, where possible, please make sure to explain your comments in text. You can see in the reply that the images are stripped, and some other e-mail clients may do that on the initial message too. If you can provide line numbers and links directly to the code you are referring to, that would be preferred. Also your links should have meaningful names so that one could understand where they are going to lead to. The “this location” links in your e-mail could, in this case, could have just been the URLs written out.

Thanks
Justin